Friday, October 21, 2011

Boy - The Great Mouse Plot by Roald Dahl

This chapter is about Roald and his friends who discover a dead mouse in their secret hoard, a loose floorboard in the back of their classroom. They decide to put the mouse into one of Mrs. Pratchett's sweet jars. While Thwaites is going to order one Sherbet Sucker and one Liquorice Bootlace, while Roald will put hte mouse into the Gobstopper jar. They feel like a gang of desperados about to blow up the sheriff's office.
I really like the idea of doing such a thing because whenever I'm with my cousins, I get into this kind of mood where I want to do lots of naughty things.
Next, I think they're going to check on the mouse to see wether it's still there.

2 comments:

  1. What do you think happened to Mrs pracheet ? If you were mr coombes what would you do ?

    ReplyDelete